Brock and I have decided that each year on Valentine's Day, we will go to the temple and do sealings. It is a way to think about our baby waiting for us on the other side of the veil, and an opportunity to give other families who have gone before that same blessing. I absolutely love it.
This year since it was a Saturday we decided to make a getaway out of it and go to Logan. Neither of us had ever done work in that temple so it was fun. We drove down Friday night, ate at the Beehive Grill I think it was called, whatever it was, it was good.
Saturday we had a lazy morning and then went to the temple. We did a session and then did sealings. I really love going to the temple and not having ANY time restrictions. We just enjoyed being there and serving. I worked really hard to have family names ready. We were able to do sealings for over 20 of my ancestors!! (I love family history!)
After the temple we went to Texas Roadhouse and then hit the road back to Rexburg. Overall it was a quick trip, but getaways no matter how small are always fun and provide us with great time together.





No comments:
Post a Comment